Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Style Profile: Rihanna

This girl is such a trendsetter and I absolutely love all her different styles. Check out some of her fly outfits!!



Rihanna seems to love wearing black so this is a great choice of color on her..


Just chill, comfy and laid back..i love how she stays away from the flamboyant dresses and stillettos while she is out and about like some other celebrities...(Beyonce and Mariah lol)



This green hoodie/dress is absolutely adorable on her



Her signature all-black...


I love the way she paired orange pumps with the all black...


These grey wide-leg pants are very stylish


This lace jumpsuit is very sexy and it really accentuates her curves


This is such a fun dress...I love metallic and it goes great with the black nail polish..


Very colorful..I personally would not wear this ensemble but I'm definitely feeling the yellow bag!


I'm in love with this neon green nail polish..



She is one of the few that can wear sneakers and still look cute!


This whole outfit is hot!! I'm loving the entire look!!


Don't be alarmed. This is an outfit she wore during a performance! I def wouldn't rock this, but still very edgy!


She looks like a rocker chick here..love the look!

No comments: