Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Speidi's Wedding??



Even though I've been super busy, I can't stay away from the Hills, which is one of my favorite t.v. shows. Although the episode has not yet aired, I'm sure everyone has heard that Spencer and Heidi eloped..Just to give you my opinion of Spencer..he is the biggest prick I've have ever seen in my life..He is soo annoying, pathetic, insecure. Don't get me wrong, he does make me laugh on the show b/c of the things he says and the way he acts. But how in the world could Heidi marry him. I honestly believe that Heidi believes Spencer is the reason she doesn't have any friends anymore. But for some reason, love is blind and she married him despite the fact that he has alienated her from everyone she cares about.

1 comment:

svrbrownsuga said...

Well I do agree that spencer is soo hype however we do have to remember it is a tv show and its not real...I think heidi does see something more than our eyes can see. I'm happy for them and I just feel that they are gonnna be such a funny couple to watch...entertainment for what it is lol :D